Dr Sukanya has done her graduation in General Dentistry from the reputed Government Dental College ,Calicut, Kerala, India. She has 13 years of total experience in the General Dentistry field, of which 8 years is in Oman.
She is a very passionate and eager dentist with extensive experience in diagnosing oral diseases, doing restorative dental procedures with tooth colored materials, prosthodontics, periodontics, pedodontic pain management, minor oral surgery procedures including emergency oral trauma care.
She is hard working and committed to provide patients with a comfortable and successful experience. Adept in pain management and a trusted guide for patients in maintaining a proper oral hygiene.
She is also very fluent in Arabic, English, Hindi and Malayalam.
Her expertise include:
- Examining the oral cavity to identify the diseases and abnormalities and to take necessary X-rays.
- Perform single sitting and multiple sitting Root Canal Treatments.
- Tooth preparation for full mouth rehabilitation with fixed partial dentures,removable partial dentures and complete dentures.
- Tooth coloured and traditional filling proecedures.
- Surgical and nonsurgical dental extractions.
- Performing scaling and root planning.
- Smile corrections and tooth whitening procedures.
- Management of pediatric patients with pulpotomy or pulpectomy and providing guidance in cases requiring serial extractions and developing malocclusions.
- Providing Bonded Lingual Retainers for post orthodontic cases and also delivering Hawley’s appliances for active and passive cases.
Content will be updated soon...