Dr. Jitha Sajikumar brings over six years of extensive clinical expertise as a highly skilled General Practitioner. With a background in Emergency Medicine and a strong foundation in Medical Gastroenterology, Dr. Sajikumar has honed a diverse skill set to cater to a wide spectrum of patient needs.
Dr. Sajikumar is committed to providing comprehensive and compassionate care, leveraging a wealth of experience in both emergency and general medical settings. Skilled in diagnosing and treating a wide range of health conditions, she ensures patient well-being through personalized and empathetic healthcare services. The combination of academic excellence, varied clinical experiences allows her to establish a strong rapport with patients and deliver exceptional healthcare solutions.
Area of Excellence:
- Emergency Resuscitation and care
- Management of non communicable disease like Diabetes and Hypertension
- Knowledge of Trauma Protocols and Procedures
- Fully trained in providing BLS and ACLS care
- Emergency Medical Officer at the Department of Emergency Medicine, Travancore Medical College Hospital and Super Speciality Hospital- fully NABH Accredited, Kerala, India.
- General Practitioner at Manakoddam Multi-Speciality Clinic, Kollam, Kerala, India.
- Junior Resident in the Department of Medical Gastroenterology, Travancore Medical College Hospital, Kerala, India.
- Medical Officer under Ardram Mission in Government Family Health Centre, Kerala, India.
Education & Qualifications:
- MBBS from Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University, Ukraine.
- Internship from Indira Gandhi Government General Hospital and Post-Graduate Institute, Pondicherry, India
- English, Malayalam, Tamil, and Hindi
Content will be updated soon...