Dr. Hasib Ahmed Shaikh is Specialist Radiology at lifeline Sohar Hospital with more than 4 years of experience.
Has started his career after completion of MBBS from Dr. Vaisham Memorial Government Medical College, Solapur, Maharashtra, India in the 2015. He completed his DNB in Radiodiagnosis from Jehan pune, India. He has completed part 1 and part 2A of Fellowship of Royal of Radiology (UK) and is due for part 2B. Experienced in different fields Medicine and outpatient department.
Area of Expertise :
- Conventional Radiology (X-ray and special radiographic procedures like RGU, MCU, HSG,
- Sinogram, Barium swallow and BMFT etc.)
- Ultrasound and Dopplers (including special studies like obstetrics, target scan
(TIFFA/anomaly), Dopplers (carotid, abdominal, renal, peripheral, obstetric), musculoskeletal, B-scan for orbit, neurosonogram etc.)
- Mammogram (conversant with reporting full field conventional, digital
mammogram and tomosynthesis images).
- CT scan (whole body, coronary, musculoskeletal, angiography, perfusion, 3D
- PET-CT - conversant with basic reporting and review of PET-CT.
- MRI (whole body, neuroimaging (spectroscopy, perfusion studies), musculoskeletal, MR fistulography, MR defecography, MR sleep study etc.
- Interventional Radiology: ability to perform and follow up independently all
ultrasound and CT guided biopsies, drainage procedures (paracentesis, pleural and ascitic tapping, seroma drainage pigtail catheter insertion, USG
guided FNAC etc.)
Content will be updated soon...